Happy Sunday, lovelies!
It’s been a good weekend.
Things I am thankful for this sunny Sunday:
- The first tiny tomato on my tiny tomato plant! I’m growing an actual vegetable! Or rather, a fruit. But still, it’s growing. I’ll take the win. You’ve got to look closely, but it’s there.
- ABBA playing randomly on the radio.
- An early night to come before a mad week.
- An afternoon with some of my best girls on a long-overdue catch-up. There were bubbles, and cheeses. And Russian fudge.
- Clean laundry.
- Not one but two outings with one of my soul sisters, always good for the spirit.
- Craft markets with insanely talented artists and vendors.
- A-Team reruns
Here’s to a good week! Hope you’ve had a great weekend x