In case you were wondering, I am here and not still looping around the track! I completed the whole distance, so am feeling pretty proud (and a little relieved!).
Public notice – this is a long one! Once I started writing I realised I had quite a lot to say on the matter. Writing yesterday’s post about the upcoming Tri, I stopped to think for a moment about my motivations for doing such a thing. And today I’ve had a very strong reminder of one… Continue reading The Heart Kids connection
I am not entirely sure how it happened, but in a few short days – four, to be exact – I will be lining up at the start of a triathlon. And then, in theory at least, I shall be ‘go-ing’ after the official ‘Ready…Set….’ is hollered. I somehow got talked in to spending my… Continue reading The perils of not listening when spoken to – putting the ‘try’ into triathlon
We loved you before we knew you…even when there was just hope for you – we loved you. – Unknown Last week a new little man came into the extended CoT’s lives. We haven’t met him yet, but we’ve seen pictures and had updates. He’s handsome and sweet, and news of his arrival made Jo and… Continue reading Welcome, tiny person
Short post after a long weekend – happy Sunday Eve! It’s been a busy few days, and summer is clearly on the way – all the hoorahs for that. And therefore I am very grateful, this fine evening, for: • Sunny days and cooler nights. • Bagels for breakfast, delicious coffee and the best service… Continue reading Sunday Thankfulness
It was a mad week of work-related bustling. There were also moments of awesomeness.
Happy Sunday, lovelies!
It’s been a good weekend.
Things I am thankful for this sunny Sunday:
- The first tiny tomato on my tiny tomato plant! I’m growing an actual vegetable! Or rather, a fruit. But still, it’s growing. I’ll take the win. You’ve got to look closely, but it’s there.
- ABBA playing randomly on the radio.
- An early night to come before a mad week.
- An afternoon with some of my best girls on a long-overdue catch-up. There were bubbles, and cheeses. And Russian fudge.
- Clean laundry.
- Not one but two outings with one of my soul sisters, always good for the spirit.
- Craft markets with insanely talented artists and vendors.
- A-Team reruns
Here’s to a good week! Hope you’ve had a great weekend x