Short post after a long weekend – happy Sunday Eve! It’s been a busy few days, and summer is clearly on the way – all the hoorahs for that. And therefore I am very grateful, this fine evening, for: • Sunny days and cooler nights. • Bagels for breakfast, delicious coffee and the best service… Continue reading Sunday Thankfulness
It was a mad week of work-related bustling. There were also moments of awesomeness.
Happy Sunday, lovelies!
It’s been a good weekend.
Things I am thankful for this sunny Sunday:
- The first tiny tomato on my tiny tomato plant! I’m growing an actual vegetable! Or rather, a fruit. But still, it’s growing. I’ll take the win. You’ve got to look closely, but it’s there.
- ABBA playing randomly on the radio.
- An early night to come before a mad week.
- An afternoon with some of my best girls on a long-overdue catch-up. There were bubbles, and cheeses. And Russian fudge.
- Clean laundry.
- Not one but two outings with one of my soul sisters, always good for the spirit.
- Craft markets with insanely talented artists and vendors.
- A-Team reruns
Here’s to a good week! Hope you’ve had a great weekend x
So yesterday my day was made by a notification which popped up with a comment from the lovely Ileana from Sometimes I Wear Tiaras (an awesome blog about best friends, style and sparkle, all things very close to my own glitter-loving heart). She had nominated this wee blog for the Liebster Blog Award. I squealed with… Continue reading Liebster Blog Award – all the excitement!